Monday, June 29, 2009

cleaning

Michael and I just spend about four hours cleaning our old place. Why does it always take forever to clean a place that you just moved out of? I thought that I had cleaned enough before we moved, so that it would not take that long this time. It is crazy how much pet hair was everywhere. We had a month to clean the old place after we moved all of our stuff out of it, but of course we waited until the last moment. The keys have to be turned in tomorrow. It is just hard to go back to the old place and clean when there is so much to be done at the new house.
An update on my bug bite. . . it is doing so much better. I am still on antibiotics and it is still pretty big and red, but there is no more swelling and it doesn't hurt anymore.
Also the weather here is amazing. It is cloudy and stormy!

1 comment: