Tuesday, June 9, 2009

We made it!

We just got the internet put in our new house, so there will be tons of things to blog about that I haven't yet. Sunday was our big move. Everything went so smoothly it was unbelievable. Thank you so much to the people that helped us move in, we couldn't have done it without you! Since than I have been busy with unpacking. There is still so much to do and I go back to work tomorrow. Today I made my own laundry soap (thanks Allyson for the recipe) and I am planning on becoming more of a homemaker now that I have my own house. If anyone has recipes or ideas on how to make my own cleaning stuff for the house or bar soap or anything else along those lines let me know.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Can't wait to come see your new nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I acutally have a lot of recipe for cleaning supplies you can make that are non toxic. Well most of them are non toxic. I just ran into them from the Queen of Clean's book. I am waiting to use up my old cleaing supplies till I make more. I would like to let my kids help me and not worry about them eating it. I will put together the recipies in an email for you.

    ReplyDelete