Friday, July 17, 2009

A must read!

I just finished the Hunter Games by Suzanne Collins. It was excellent! I started it last night and couldn't put it down. I usually am the first one to sleep at our house, but last night Michael was dragging me to bed. This morning I woke up and read until the end. I am so glad that I didn't have to work today or I might have called in sick. As soon as I finished the book I rushed to the computer to find out the sequel to this book doesn't come out until September 1st. I am so bummed that I have to wait that long. I definitely recommend this book!

2 comments:

  1. You are the second person to recommend that book to me. I am definately going to get it soon so we can talk about it! My mom didn't care for the violence, but my other good friend loved it like you. I'll let you know when I've started it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is kind of violent, but still quite good. I just bought Sarah's Quilt a couple of days ago and I will read it after the book I am reading now. So we will have a couple of books to discuss. :)

    ReplyDelete