Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Burton Family Reunion

Michael's family had a family reunion in Prescott before we moved. We went up to Prescott for three days. The first day the boys golfed while the girls went to lunch and shopping. The next day we all went to Watson Lake for a picnic and some games. We had a lot of fun until that night Michael got food poisoning. I feel really bad because I think that it might have been from my deviled eggs. Oops, well it won't be a true picnic without a little food poisoning, right? Here are some pictures of before the food poisoning.




POTATOE SACK RACING!
The old kid heat


The younger kids heat

Some needed a little help

If you don't understand the reaction. Michael (black shirt) just exploded a water balloon down Zach's (green shirt) back.

It is all fun until. . .

somebody gets wet.




Simon loves Michael!








Every couple had to come up with a game for the kids. I think Paul and Allyson cheated because they bribed the kids. Their game was throwing darts at balloons and the balloons were filled with money and candy. :)




Yay for family reunions!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think our game was very good because it was too complicated...
    And I don't think it was your deviled eggs that got everybody sick. I think it might have just been a bug going around. My kids all got it and they JUST had hamburgers. They are picky and didn't eat anything else. We had a good time with you guys. We'll come down and see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete