Friday, July 31, 2009

The Queen of the Damned


Recently, I have been slowly reading through the Anne Rice vampire series. It is interesting to see a different take on vampires compared to Stephenie Meyer. These vampires are not so perfect. I just finish the Queen of the Damned which is the third book in the series. It is not my favorite in the series (so far I would have to give it to The Vampire Lestat), but it was still quite interesting. It gives a huge history on vampires and how the first vampire was created. Whenever I finish a book I go through this mourning phase. A book becomes so much of my life when I am reading it, I read it in my spare time, I think about it while I am at work, and I talk about it to Michael. When a book is finished I miss it. Does anyone else feel sad when they finish a book?

No comments:

Post a Comment