Monday, August 3, 2009

A little frustrated.

I would just like to vent for a moment. I have moved around a lot in the past seven years, so I have gone to many colleges (four to be exact). I haven't ever been too concerned because I always transfer my credits. I was always a little bummed when I would try to transfer a class and the college wouldn't except it, but what do you do. Right now I want to try to get an Associates of General Studies, so I went to Pima Community College today. The advisor tells me that I have every class for this degree except one. I thought well this is cool, then she tells me that I also need to have 15 credits from Pima for that degree. So even though I have 75 transfer credits they don't add up to anything until I retake 15 credits at Pima. The lesson of the day is never go to more than one college, you will always have to do at least one class twice.

1 comment: