Tuesday, July 28, 2009

TIBALT!!!



Tibalt is our oldest cat. He was Michael and I's wedding present to each other and the best cat either of us have ever had. Over a year ago Tibalt got really sick and we found out he had Fatty Liver Disease. After months of lots of medicine, vet visits, and feeding him every three hours with special food he got better. We love this cat and would do anything for him. This morning before I went to work I realized I hadn't seen him at all today. I did a quick look around before I had to go to work and knew he wasn't in the house. Michael spend six hours while I was at work walking around the neighborhood, knocking on neighbor's doors, and searching the house again. A neighbor came over to tell him that our next door neighbors were out of town and thought we should check their back yard. Michael went over there and there in their shed was our Tibalt. He was hiding behind some boxes, but began to meow when Michael called him. Thankfully he is fine. He was really hot and drank lots of water when he got home, but he is home. Tibalt don't do that again, you scared us so bad!

1 comment:

  1. I was worried when Evan told me Tibalt went missing, poor kitty! I'm really glad he's back safe and sound :)

    ReplyDelete