Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mockingjay





I just finished Mockingjay. This is the third and final book in The Hunger Games series. I can't help but feel sad that it is over. I enjoyed all of the books and am very happy how it ended. I spent the last week devouring the three books, with only work and sleep to distract me. Now that it is over I just feel lost. Every once in awhile I get caught up in reading. Not just reading a few hours a day, but all day, everyday. I will wake up from this state and realize that the world has just gone on without me and I need to catch up. Luckily I have a fabulous husband that thinks it is endearing that I enjoy reading so much. So now it is time to do my homework that I have put off, catch up with my family and friends, and decide what book to read next. . .





1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on this one. It's sad that the ride is over. I liked how it ended although I was bummed out about losing some of my favorite characters. Still, I was rooting for the guy she ends up with the whole time.

    ReplyDelete