Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Hunger Games

I have already read this book and the sequel, Catching Fire. The third and last of this series came out yesterday and at the last moment I decided I should reread the first two so it is fresh in my mind when I read the third. If you remember my previous post last year, I love this book and nothing has changed. As much as I like reading and experiencing new books, I love rereading books. It is like talking to an old friend that you haven't seen in awhile. You have a general idea of their personality and what they are about and you quickly remember the small details that made you friends in the first place.
On a side note, Michael and I started school today. Michael is taking Algebra and Japanese and I am taking Chemistry, Engineering, and Calculus. The first day went really well and I am excited for the rest of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment