Saturday, January 16, 2010

Painting the guest bathroom.

Eventually, I want to paint the whole interior of our house, but that thought is a little overwhelming.  So, I started with one room, the guest bathroom.  I thought it would be the easiest. I wanted to pick a color that was a little bold, but not "What were you thinking" bold. I was pretty confident that I had done a good job picking out the right color and now that it is done I am not so sure. Here is what it use to look like.



This is what it looks like now.  It sometimes looks okay, but there is other times that it looks like pea soup.  It is a little hard to tell in these pictures, but it is a lot more yellow than planned. 



1 comment:

  1. I like it! We like green around here. If it still bugs you a little, just find some neutral accessories/white wood to tone it done.

    ReplyDelete