Saturday, January 9, 2010

DISNEYLAND

My parents for a Christmas present took me, Michael, my sister (Beth), and her boyfriend (Evan) to DISNEYLAND! We spent 3 days there.

The weather was perfect the whole time.

There Michael and I are enjoying a snack.

Beth and Evan in California Adventure.

The whole family.

We are on the top right in the Tower of Terror.


Michael enjoying his turkey leg.

Michael and I on Main Street, they are taking down the flag behind us.


Evan and my dad on the teacups.

Me and my sister on the teacups.





This is outside the best ride. It is a 3D interactive shooting Toy Story ride.













Waiting in line.


If you look closely you can see my mom, dad, Evan, and Beth.

Here is Michael watching.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun. I meant to ask you how it was. I like the sillouette picture of the thumbs up. Very artistic! We can't wait to go sometime.

    ReplyDelete