Wednesday, January 20, 2010

First day of school.

This semester Michael and I are both going back to school. Yesterday was my first day and today is Michael's (the picture above is right before he left for class). Tuesdays and Thursdays I have art history and biology, Mondays and Wednesdays Michael has Japanese, and on Thursday nights we have sociology together. I am really excited about taking a class together. Michael and I have taken many classes together over the years and it is such a great experience to share. I recommend it to all couples. You go to class together, share books, do homework together, have a study buddy, and a motivator. I am afraid this may be the last time that we will be able to take a class together because starting next semester I am all done with my core classes and I am starting more specific classes for my major. Wish us luck, it is going to be a busy semester and we both are still working full time.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I hope it goes well for you guys. I would love to take a class with my husband. I've seen it done but have never done it myself. Got to add that to my list of things to do someday.

    ReplyDelete