Friday, August 7, 2009

We had an adventure last night.

Last night was Michael's first night for city league basketball.  (I will post pictures later on it.)   The game was at a YMCA downtown Tucson.  If you have ever been to downtown Tucson you know that there is basically only parking garage to park in. We got there a little after 8:30pm.  By the time the game was over, we walked to the garage and relized it was closed.  The bad news is both of us forgot our phones.  We had a few dollars luckly with us so we walked to the bus station about a mile away.  While waiting at the bus station a guy asked us for a dollar.  We asked him how much the bus was which he replied $1. Since we had $3, we gave him the dollar. When the bus finally came the bus driver said that the fare is $1.25, so we had to beg someone for 50 cents. Finally we get to the nearest bus stop to our house, but we still had to walk about a mile again.  By the time we got home it was 11:30pm and I had to work at 6am.  Luckily when I got to work today my boss told me it was really slow today and that she would give me a vacation day to go get my car.  I am on my way now to go get it.  Everyone cross your fingers that I don't have to pay an arm and a leg to get my car back.

No comments:

Post a Comment