Saturday, May 15, 2010

WOW, we made it!

It has been forever since I have written anything. I promise I will be better about it. So let me update you guys on what we have been doing. Lets start with yesterday, which was my birthday. I had an amazing day. Michael and I went out for a late breakfast at my favorite Tucson breakfast place, Bobo's. Then Michael took me shopping and I got 6 new books! :) Later a bunch of friends had Teppan Yaki with us. If you've never been to Teppan Yaki before you need to make it a life goal to go before you die because it is soooooooo good. After we came back to our house and had cake. Thank you everyone that made my birthday great.
The day before that, Thursday was the last day of the semester so we had finals.
This semester was crazy, but Michael and I both made it to every single class and every single shift at work without calling in sick. In the end Michael and I both got straight A's. I think we had I very successful semester.
Next week I am graduating Pima Community College with an Associates of Liberal Arts, a General Associates, and an AGEC. The best part of all this is that I don't have to work until after graduation, so I will have a whole week to read! I have only finished a book and a half since the beginning of this year. That is so pathetic. So hopefully the next post is soon, telling you all about the latest book that I have finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment