Sunday, June 19, 2011

Lake Powell


Recently we went to Lake Powell with Michael's family. We had a good time. Unfortunately our camera broke early on the second day, so I didn't get very many pictures. Here are some that I did get.

It was the first time that Simon swam and we weren't sure that he was going to be able to. I had read somewhere that corgis can't swim, but I am happy to report that isn't so.

This is our niece Abby, she is so cute. Simon made a new friend.

This is our campsite. Everyday the water rose and by the end of the trip the water was to that shade tarp.


Here is Michael's parents' amazing boat.

Overall it was a great trip!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a blast. I love Simon's life vest. What a smart idea. Wish we could have been there. Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete