Monday, January 10, 2011

The Girl Who Played With Fire



I am writing this a little late because I have been on vacation and I will post those pictures soon.
The Girl Who Played With Fire was the last book I finished in 2010, I actually finished it on New Year's Eve on a train to San Francisco. This makes the grand totally of books read in 2010 to be . . . . 18! I far pasted what I had read in 2009, which makes me so happy that I actually completed my New Year's resolution last year. My New Year's resolution for this year is the same thing, to read more books this year than the previous year. This may get really hard since school is getting more demanding of my time.
Enough with that, The Girl Who Played With Fire was the second in a series that I really enjoy. I liked the first book so far the best, The Girl With a Dragon Tattoo, but this book is not a let down. I have started to read the third book which the second one follows really nicely into.

No comments:

Post a Comment