Monday, June 28, 2010

The Lost Symbol

I read this book slower than I have been reading books recently. Mostly because I have discovered the tv series Doctor Who. I love reading, but Doctor Who is a wonderful show actually my new favorite. I also have to take a break from having my head in a book every once in a while.
Now about The Lost Symbol, this is part of the DaVinci Code series. I have read all three in this series and this one is my favorite. The over all theme of this book I don't particularly agree with, but it does bring up some interesting ideas that I haven't thought about before. That is the reason I enjoy reading so much, the thrill of having new thoughts and ideas.
I recommend reading this book, but I suggest you read the other two books, Angels and Demons and DaVinci Code, first and in that order.

No comments:

Post a Comment